I am being too lazy to write toady, so I searched quotes for today’s prompt word: Better and here are some quotes which will straight away go to the list of ‘My Favourites’.
- It is better to travel well than to arrive. Buddha
- Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. – Albert Einstein
- Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better -Henry Rollins
- There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time – Malcolm X
- Life is too short to worry about anything. You had better enjoy it because the next day promises nothing – Eric Davis
I save quotes, stories, letters and text messages/ Conversations of my favourite people and read when I feel out of the blue. Because sometimes slight reminiscence can make everything Better.