“Travel brings power and love back into your life.”
― Jalaluddin Rumi
Recently I visited Kerala, India with my colleagues to escape the routine and I had a very good time in ‘God’s Own Country – Kerala’ South India’s most serenely beautiful state.
Kerala at a glance.
- Munnar – A hill station located in the Western Ghats mountain range in India’s Kerala state and very famous for tea plantations
Ms lazy boots roaming around
2. Athirappilly Waterfalls
3. Munnar to Thekkady – Nature’s bounty with great scenic beauty
4. Eravikulam National Park – The first of its kind in Kerala, home for endangered Nilgiri Thar
Ms lazy boots experiencing scenic beauty
5. Thekkady – Thekkady (Idukki district) is the location of the Periyar National Park. It is home to herds of elephants, sambar, tigers, gaur, lion-tailed macaques and Nilgiri langurs.
6. Alleppey – The hub of Kerala’s backwaters and houseboat cruises
Ms lazy boots cruising and relaxing
7. Kochi – A major port city on the south-west coast of India by the Arabian Sea and the Laccadive Sea
Chinese net fishing at Fort Kochi
Kerala – God’s Own Country
Textures of Nature
EscapeTheRoutine – Satisfaction
He stares at the sky like he’s hallucinating,
Sometimes he is dancing in a daydream or other time it feels like he is carrying the weight of the whole world,
He analyses everything, dream endlessly. There is a tremendous world inside of him. It’s there beneath his skin, murmuring in his veins to start new adventures,
One day he’s magic and another day he’s an illusion.
Paragon of imagination.
I love China !!!
First of all let me tell you that i have never been to China.
But China fascinates me like really really really !! It’s in the list of my favorite countries to visit.
So after the wait of 3 years I finally got a chance to learn language and I went for it. It’s been two weeks now and so many people are asking me only one question
Why China ??? Why ? Why ?
So here’s a friendly clarification for my Chinese love and why I’m learning Chinese.
1. Professional need (Strong enough reason)
2.Chinese culture, ancient architecture, movies, Han Fu (Traditional dress), calligraphy, dragon dance, Kung fu, blue and white pottery, the great Wall of China fascinates me.
3. And an endless Love for panda of course.
Was I Chinese in my past life ??? I don’t know !!! Hehe
Plz don’t boycott me for my Chinese love 😂😁
Its a world Chinese day !