“Travel brings power and love back into your life.”
― Jalaluddin Rumi
Recently I visited Kerala, India with my colleagues to escape the routine and I had a very good time in ‘God’s Own Country – Kerala’ South India’s most serenely beautiful state.
Kerala at a glance.
- Munnar – A hill station located in the Western Ghats mountain range in India’s Kerala state and very famous for tea plantations
Ms lazy boots roaming around
2. Athirappilly Waterfalls
3. Munnar to Thekkady – Nature’s bounty with great scenic beauty
4. Eravikulam National Park – The first of its kind in Kerala, home for endangered Nilgiri Thar
Ms lazy boots experiencing scenic beauty
5. Thekkady – Thekkady (Idukki district) is the location of the Periyar National Park. It is home to herds of elephants, sambar, tigers, gaur, lion-tailed macaques and Nilgiri langurs.
6. Alleppey – The hub of Kerala’s backwaters and houseboat cruises
Ms lazy boots cruising and relaxing
7. Kochi – A major port city on the south-west coast of India by the Arabian Sea and the Laccadive Sea
Chinese net fishing at Fort Kochi
Kerala – God’s Own Country
Textures of Nature
EscapeTheRoutine – Satisfaction
Like a bright sun, you burst into my life
but the sky is grey tonight
thunder rolling over me
every tear is like a tsunami
every whisper is like an explosion
I can feel your thoughts, loud and cold like a thunderstorm
and I want you to crash them on the invisible shore tonight
let’s leave the cold starlight, before the first ray of sunlight
the warmth of daylight is waiting
I know you can do it because you’ve got the Moxie
and here I will wait for you to bright like a sun.
You came like a sudden flash of lightning and disappeared.
The flower bloomed and faded.
The sun rose and sank.
“Every flower is Soul Blossoming in nature” – Gerard De Nerval
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” – Mark Twain
“When life gets blurry adjust your focus” – Clark Martin
“Your life is controlled by what you facus on” – Tony Robbins
“Your focus determines your reality” – George Lucus
“Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive”- Matt Cameron
“Don’t focus on the pain, focus on our strength” – Sulema Pimentel
“Focus comes from eliminating distraction” – Anonymous
“Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear” – Anthony Robbins
The cold Crisp winds
The morning fragrance
The golden sunlight trickling through window
The mushy kiss
The sweet cuddle
The warmth of your hug
The first sight of your mesmerising eyes
The early morning chuckles
The smell of your aroma
The soul-soothing view outside your window
The smell of a coffee and Garlic bread
Those were the days when I fell in love