“Every flower is Soul Blossoming in nature” – Gerard De Nerval
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” – Mark Twain
“When life gets blurry adjust your focus” – Clark Martin
“Your life is controlled by what you facus on” – Tony Robbins
“Your focus determines your reality” – George Lucus
“Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive”- Matt Cameron
“Don’t focus on the pain, focus on our strength” – Sulema Pimentel
“Focus comes from eliminating distraction” – Anonymous
“Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear” – Anthony Robbins
Order of Nature
The cold Crisp winds
The morning fragrance
The golden sunlight trickling through window
The mushy kiss
The sweet cuddle
The warmth of your hug
The first sight of your mesmerising eyes
The early morning chuckles
The smell of your aroma
The soul-soothing view outside your window
The smell of a coffee and Garlic bread
Those were the days when I fell in love
Empower yourself in the workplace. Because there are more soul-crushing things than hating your job.
so, it’s up to us to make the best things and try to improve them. This is what I learned from my current job.
- Take one work at a time – Because it’s not possible to do all the things at once.
- When your boss is unpredictably moody – when he/she starts to rant, take a few deep breath and let them finish. (I imagine them as a possessed creature from a horror movie to avoid mood disorder)
- When your manager plays favourites – if you’re the favourite, look for opportunities. if you’re not the boss’ favourite but you like the job and want to improve, initiate a conversation about what else you can do to improve performance. Don’t just sit and avoid.
- When there’s low morale throughout the organisation – It’s very hard to stay focused and motivated when your colleague constantly talks about how much they hate working at your organisation. It’s very hard to Survive in negative work culture. So, just try to stay focused on your work and adopt a positive attitude towards work, Colleague, everyday challenges or whatever life brings you.
- When no one accepts accountability – it’s worse to have everyone on your team pointing fingers at you. so it’s up to you to maintain deadline and create a check and balance system to hold yourself.
I work in an association. where I have 5 bosses and have to deal with 5 different minds every day. but I like what I do. Only people around me makes it difficult to survive. But working in such a challenging environment makes you strong. So, i just face the reality head – on. (And someday I am like “I may look calm, but inside my mind, I’ve killed you 20 times, in 5 minutes, in 20 different ways”)
“Because sometimes carrying on, just carrying on is the superhuman achievement.”- Albert Camus.
You start to feel panic when it becomes intolerable.
You don’t get over someone until you find someone or something better. As humans, we try to fill words with objects and ideas that outlive us. we don’t deal well with emptiness. Any empty space must be filled Immediately. we distract ourselves when we can’t find a deep sense of meaning. The pain of emptiness is too strong. It compels the victim to fill that place. To alleviate the pain, we distract and satiate ourselves to fill gaps. A single moment with that empty spot causes excruciating pain. That’s why we run from distraction to distraction — and from attachment to attachment.
What we forgot is that we can’t chase pleasure, instead of chasing we must build happiness and joy within us. The kind of sense which brings peace, contentment and love.
I try to Control my emotions pretty well, I try but fail miserably!
I try to hide my feelings but forgot that my eyes can speak, but when you come around they’re all over the place.
But sharing thoughts is the most intimate things that can happen between us.
Sometimes I cling to the thought that you’ll react badly and put up a fight when I tell you that what I’m getting from you isn’t enough. I fear to talk frankly; I can feel the involuntary reactions and the wall built that I can’t get through. But if I could talk, talk openly without hurting each other.
I know that you’ll let me go easily as you let me in. Because of this, I am stuck with whatever you decide I am worth. I can’t resist you long enough to actually leave.
There are limitations I have enforced on myself. But if I could talk, talk without blame, without insecurities.
This is a note from one of those sleepless nights when I couldn’t shut my brain down because I missed you too much.